Couples Counselling & Individual Counselling/ Coaching
There are several reasons that clients choose to book a session or sessions with Natasha. Some issues, concerns or sexual education questions can be resolved in just 1 to 3 sessions. Deeper issues however will require more in depth understanding of the client history in relation to the current concerns, therefore requiring more sessions, to address them.
• low libido
• communication problems
• mismatched sex drives
• inability to orgasm
• erectile dysfunction (difficulty attaining and sustaining an erection, premature and delayed ejaculation)
• porn addiction
• problems with maintaining or finding a partner
• pain during intercourse
• body shame
• sexual shame
• sexual trauma
• sex education (sexual anatomy, sex practices etc.)
• difficulties with intimacy during life transitions
• slut shaming
• boundary issues
• cultural differences regarding sex and intimacy
• relationship infidelity
• rebuilding trust after it’s been damaged
• shame of sexual preferences, fetishes etc.
• navigating sexual orientation concerns
• substance or sexual addictions which inhibit one’s ability to maintain intimate relationships
• relationship communication issues including sexual negotiation and wants and needs
Fees & Terms of Service
I am available for in person or online sessions via zoom.
In light of the Covid-19 restrictions brought forth by the government of Sask., all clients coming for sessions in person, are required to wear a mask.
Individual sessions are $100/hr
Couple sessions are $120/hr with the first session lasting 1hr and 20 minutes and the following sessions being 1hr.
My specialization is Sex and Intimacy Counselling, and I am also trained in general counselling, so I am more than happy to help you will whatever support you are needing. (as long as it is within my scope of practice).
Full payment is due at the end of each session and can be paid with email money transfer, or cash. In order to avoid being charged for a missed appointment, 24 hours’ notice is required for cancelling or rescheduling. If less than 24-hour notice is given the full fee will be charged.
A Sensual Experience: Intimate Date Night for Couples
“I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. WOW.” – Previous participant
June 4th 2021, 7pm – 10pm.
Experienced in the comfort of your own home.
$75/individual, $150/couple (due upon registration)
Registration deadline May 15th
* max 10 couples (welcome to all genders/sexual orientations)
A sensual experience is a partnered exploration of pleasure as experienced through the 5 senses of sound, taste, smell, touch and sight. Alone in your home, hotel or private space each individual will take turns leading their blindfolded partner through prepared sensory experiences, designed to wake each of their senses to the pleasure that can be felt when focused attention is placed on them. You don’t need any previous skills or techniques to do this experience. Just simply the willingness to try.
This highly erotic experience is wonderful for all couples and can be especially beneficial if you identify with any of the following:
- Have felt disconnected in your intimacy and want a way to bridge the disconnect
- Are interested in exploring higher sexual practices and are looking for a starting point
- Experience performance issues in sex
- Desire to feel more pleasure
- Have difficulty giving or receiving
- Take your 5 senses for granted
- Are open to exploring new things and having fun
- You want a hot, intimate night with your partner
How does it work?
I will prepare kits for each registered couple including all of the props needed for the experience. Each sense will have a variety of items designed to awaken you through that sense. The kit will also include detailed, easy instructions and tips on how to deliver the experience, labels for each sense (making for easy access), blind fold, homemade lube, link to a playlist and candle. Kits will be delivered to your door (Saskatoon residents) by 5pm on the 4th. Kits will include perishable and non perishable items so need to be used within 48 hours. The non perishable items can be put back into the kit and used again and again in the future – providing you endless experiences.
*if you are from out of town you can arrange to pick up your kit from my house
June 4th, 7pm – 8pm (max)
Zoom session. Introductions, instructions and details about the experience. This is a time for you to ask questions and for myself to provide tips.
8pm – 10pm
50 minutes sensory experience guided by your partner.
50 minutes sensory experience guided by your partner
June 6th, 11am-12pm (optional)
Zoom session. Time for couples to share their experience if they wish and anything that came up from it. This session is optional and allows time for couples who can’t do the experience until the 5th, to attend.
Contact me to register at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-241-2408. Space is limited.
Sexual concerns (women only) that may not fall within the scope of traditional counselling
Sexual concerns for all genders (men included) that may not fall within the scope of traditional counselling
What you share with Natasha in the counselling setting is strictly confidential as stated in accordance with her ethics, with a few exceptions:
• Natasha is required by law to disclose any current cases of child abuse(sexual, physical or neglect) to the proper authorities
• Natasha is required by law to disclose to the proper authorities if she has reason to believe that anyone’s life is in imminent danger including the clients or someone close to them.
• Natasha is required to comply with a subpoena to appear in court or to provide personal client notes.