Couples Counselling & Individual Counselling/ Coaching
There are several reasons that clients choose to book a session or sessions with Natasha. Some issues, concerns or sexual education questions can be resolved in just 1 to 3 sessions. Deeper issues however will require more in depth understanding of the client history in relation to the current concerns, therefore requiring more sessions, to address them.
• low libido
• communication problems
• mismatched sex drives
• inability to orgasm
• erectile dysfunction (difficulty attaining and sustaining an erection, premature and delayed ejaculation)
• porn addiction
• problems with maintaining or finding a partner
• pain during intercourse
• body shame
• sexual shame
• sexual trauma
• sex education (sexual anatomy, sex practices etc.)
• difficulties with intimacy during life transitions
• slut shaming
• boundary issues
• cultural differences regarding sex and intimacy
• relationship infidelity
• rebuilding trust after it’s been damaged
• shame of sexual preferences, fetishes etc.
• navigating sexual orientation concerns
• substance or sexual addictions which inhibit one’s ability to maintain intimate relationships
• relationship communication issues including sexual negotiation and wants and needs
Other services for couples that may not fall within the traditional scope of counselling
Fees & Terms of Service
I am available for in person or online sessions via zoom.
Individual sessions are $100/hr, starting Sept 1 fees increase to $110/hr
Couple sessions are $120/hr with the first session lasting 1hr and 20 minutes and the following sessions being 1hr. Starting Sept 1 fees increase to $130/hr
“Individual Trauma integration Session” (Integrative Trauma and Attachment Treatment Model (ITATM) $110/hr
My specialization is Sex and Intimacy Counselling, and I am also trained in general counselling, so I am more than happy to help you will whatever support you are needing. (as long as it is within my scope of practice).
Full payment is due at the end of each session and can be paid with email money transfer, or cash. In order to avoid being charged for a missed appointment, 24 hours’ notice is required for cancelling or rescheduling. If less than 24-hour notice is given the full fee will be charged.
Other services (women only) that may not fall within the scope of traditional counselling
Other services for all genders (men included) that may not fall within the scope of traditional counselling
What you share with Natasha in the counselling setting is strictly confidential as stated in accordance with her ethics, with a few exceptions:
• Natasha is required by law to disclose any current cases of child abuse(sexual, physical or neglect) to the proper authorities
• Natasha is required by law to disclose to the proper authorities if she has reason to believe that anyone’s life is in imminent danger including the clients or someone close to them.
• Natasha is required to comply with a subpoena to appear in court or to provide personal client notes.
Join my mailing list to receive event updates along with intimacy tips & tricks